Hey! New tag for y’all and hopefully it’ll help you get to know me better.
Birthday: 9th July (OMG a month away).
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Water.
2. Last phone call: Max.
3. Last text message: Max.
4.Last song: Bills by Lunch Money Lewis.
5. Last time you cried: Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes.
7. Been cheated on: I really, really hope not.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yup.
9. Lost someone special: Mhm.
10. Been depressed: Depressed as in sad or as in actual depression. People use the word in such a derogatory manner these days that I can’t possibly answer.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Guilty. My friend’s dad is a taxi driver and I threw up in his car which must have sucked for him because his car is his job.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
SINCE LAST YEAR (2014), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes.
16. Fallen in love: Yes.
17. Laughed until you cried: Hehe yea.
18. Met someone who changed you: Mhm. In a good way I hope.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Very recently, yeah. Still a bit blurry around the edges but. Getting there.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Unfortunately.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list: Indeed.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: The vast majority. Well I mean, I know them as in I’ve seen them. But I’m not like, proper friends with a lot of them.
24. Do you have any pets: A goldfish called Finn. My friend at boarding school won him at a fair but she’s the year below me and not allowed to keep a fish. My year group are because we’re the oldest. So I took him in but he was in a really bad way and was treated awfully at the fair. His scales were black and he was coughing up blood the poor thing. But I looked after him as much as I could then I took him home in the holidays and mom and dad bought him a new tank and mom and I nursed him back to health. He’s a sweetie and goes mental in the mornings when he thinks someone’s gonna feed him. Mom wasn’t impressed at first because she’s always refused to have a pet but now both my sister and I are away I think she likes the company. She sends me the occasional video of her chats with him. It’s pretty funny.
25. Do you want to change your name: Eh, I kinda like Ellie. Well, my actual name is Ellen. I do not like that. I was named after my great grandma, which is cute. But then again even she hated the name! She used to tell everyone she was called Helen because she didn’t like Ellen either! But no, Ellie is good thanks :).
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Um. It’s really bad but I literally have no recollection of my 17th birthday.
27. What time did you wake up today: 5am. ADHD meds.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Trying to sleep.
29. Whats something you can’t wait for: Going home, seeing Max and finishing my last A-Level.
30. Last time you saw your mother: A week ago at half term.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: When I sometimes get sad. And when I’m annoying to people and don’t realise.
32. What are you listening to right now: Made in Chelsea. Everyone’s cursing at Lucy for being mean to Tiff.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Of course I have. Tom’s an incredibly common name?
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: Um. The fact that I haven’t left my boarding house in three days because of study leave and all I’ve done is stuff my face, listen to the radio, take naps without even realising it and missing my best friend who left school.
35. Most visited webpage: At the moment either my blog or my emails.
37. Nickname(s): ‘Big E’, ‘E’, ‘Ell’, ‘Eggie’…any possible derivation from ‘Ellie’, really.
38. Relationship Status: Taken by a very worthwhile long-distance relationship.
39. Zodiac Sign: Cancer. Never understood that because like, well, cancer is a disease?
40. He or She: She.
41. Elementary: What?
42. High School: What?
43. College: I think so? I don’t get American terminology.
44. Hair colour: Orange.
45. Long or short hair: Medium-sized. I prefer it short but my hairdresser always refuses to cut it short because she prefers it long. So my friends sometimes do it or me. Risky considering they’ve done it really badly before. But for some unfathomable reason I still let them do it.
46. Height: 5,4 ish? Or maybe even taller; I got weighed and heighted? Measured? Not sure what it’s called. But I got ‘measured’ at the doctors and I think I remember being shocked because I was taller than 5,4. Can’t remember what the figure actually was though haha.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Max. And Channing Tatum.
48. What do you like about yourself?: It’s worrying how difficult that is for me to answer. Um. My eyes are kinda nice, I think? They’re quite big and really dark brown.
Like I said above, my eyes are really dark brown…like almost black. My parents both had brown eyes but not as dark as mine so maybe it’s the combination of them both that make mine so dark. But at the same time I wonder whether I have my grandpa’s eyes. Because he does have black eyes. My hair is ginger (it’s ‘technically’ strawberry blonde but I gave up on that years ago when everyone kept calling me ginger). Pretty short for my age, got about eighty-five billion freckles and my feet are tiny (size four). My fingers are really short and fat and look kinda like sausages which make it hard to play the guitar.
My people skills aren’t great but I hope people like me for who I am. I grew up a pretty happy kid till I realised I was different. Been really tough and still is sometimes but if you don’t laugh about it you cry. So I’m alright, trying to be as happy as I can be and keep up good relationships :). Never let anything bad define you. There will be a rainbow after the storm. Think that’s the quote.
50. Tattoos: Nah. Kinda wish I did, though. But it would need to be something special or with someone special or mean something special.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty. Boring, I know.
52. First surgery: Do stitches in my eyebrow count? I ran into the toilet seat when I was like five. If not, then none, touch wood.
53. First piercing: Ears, two Christmas’ ago. Pretty late, I know. I’ve always been too scared! But then my friend did my second ear-piercing BY HAND. Never cried or screamed so much in my life.
54. First best friend: George.
55. First sport you joined: Ballet, if that counts. But I used to cry every time I went so mom let me swap to karate.
56. First vacation: South Africa? Or Greece. Or France. I don’t know. We have family there so it could have been any of them.
59. Eating: Nothing. Ate like a whole box of cheerios earlier and feel sorta sick. Could definitely murder a mint aero right now, though.
60. Drinking: Nothing.
61. I’m about to: Leave my friend’s room and go to my own so I can tidy my bed and get in it.
62. Listening to: My friend talk about when she used to live in America.
63. Waiting for: HOME.
64. Want kids?: Would love them. But a while off. No time in the near future!
65. Get Married?: I really hope so :3
66. Career?: Um. Well I’m hoping to study French at uni. But have no ideas any further on from that. One step at a time – you’re pressurising me!
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: Both.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller.
70. Older or Younger: Older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms! Well actually, that depends what you think is ‘nice’. With regard to muscles, I prefer them to be in his arms, cos, well, I kinda like a tummy that isn’t really muscly! Niceness of a tummy to me isn’t too muscly. So tummy if it means in my opinion. Arms if it means muscles. I don’t think that makes sense but eh.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship.
75. Funny or Shy?: Dunno? Shy is cute but only once they’re not shy with you, if you get me. Funny is great, though. So indecisive sorry.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: No.
77. Drank hard liquor: Yes.
80. Broken someone’s heart: Well I’d like to say not, but I’ve broken up with someone before. Not sure if they were heartbroken but sorry if you were :(.
82. Been arrested: Nooo…touch wood.
83. Turned someone down: Sorry :(.
84. Cried when someone died: Mhm.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: I’m getting there.
87. Miracles: I’d like to think so :3
88. Love at first sight: Yeaaahhhh.
89. Heaven: Yes.
90. Santa Claus: Of course! (Only joking – I found out when I was genuinely like, fifteen. Haha. I was not happy about my parents lying, mostly!)
91. The tooth fairy: Well unfortunately I found out when I joined boarding school in France and everyone laughed at me because no-one took my tooth when it fell out and I didn’t know why.
92. Angels: Yeh. Sometimes feel like my dad and nan are with me.
Anyone feel free to do this – I got it from Cloud Busting, and she didn’t tag anyone and just said feel free to do it if you feel so inclined! I’m gonna say that too since I only just tagged a load of you in something else so will give you a break!
Hope you enjoyed those little facts about me and it helped you to get to know me much better!
– Ellie xo
© agirlwithadhd 2015.