Whilst I was sitting, watching ‘Come Dine With Me’, enjoying my own company, my fingers blistering, I thought HEY. Why not write a blog post! I know it hasn’t been long since I said no posting but already having withdrawal symptoms from it’s therapeutic value – and had a bit of time on my hands now so thought why not? 🙂
So I’m tapping away at my lappy (my nickname for my laptop , for future reference :p), sitting on the sofa, quite content. Apart from I just did an English exam and my fingers are killing! (10.5 pages of writing…but it’s okay because I only have one exam left and it’s on Monday!! :D) I’ve recently been nominated for a couple of awards and I’m SUPER excited to do them! I’ve just been caught up with exams, school and all that lovely stuff! I’ve also got a few things on hold till the summer – a few guest blogs lined up and tonight I’m starting a course on blogging 😀 so lots of exciting stuff going on!
Right – onwards and upwards to the award please and thank you very much xD.
Thank the person who nominated you:
THANK YOU AMY OMG WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING THANK YOU FOR THE NOMINATION ❤ She’s an awesome blogger so everyone go check out her blog! (although I’m pretty sure the majority of my followers came from her anyway.. :p). AND thank you Teenage Diary Online who later nominated me!
Add the logo to your post:
Nominate ten bloggers that inspire you:
Hmm okay, well you’re all inspiring! It’s also bloody hard to know who has been nominated and who hasn’t – and I have no internet in here so can’t check :p Just gonna go with my gut :p
Answer the following questions: Okay!
- In your personal life, which person inspires you the most? Okay well in my personal life it would have to be my dad – sorry I’m cheesy yeah alright I get it xD. My dad works his butt off to send my sister and I to the schools that we go to and to give us all a nice life. He doesn’t get time to sleep, eat or have fun. But he does it anyway to look after us. Dad isn’t even technically my ‘real’ dad so he doesn’t need to do anything for me. But he does because he’s a great guy and I love him very much.
- Who is your role model? Well I mean, it’s kind of the same as the previous question, isn’t it? But for the sake of writing, I shall just say that my mom does a LOT for our family behind the scenes, too. She cooks, cleans, drives us here there and everywhere because I still haven’t passed my driving test. Thanks, mom.
- Do you make efforts to make others feel emotionally and mentally stronger? For example – to boost their confidence, or to give them suggestions or to help them the best you can? Of course I do! I LOVE LOVE LOVE when readers contact me and ask for advice etc – it makes me feel awesome! All I want is to make a difference in this world, so that when I leave it someday I’ll know I helped kids just like me get the help that they deserve. I turn eighteen in less than a month now and the best present I could get would be getting some kind of help to make a campaign/event for awareness in schools especially – something that I know would happen and make a difference. All I could ever wish for would be that kids in generations to come would be happy and feel heard. If I could meet with schools, meet with representatives, meet with a powerful public presence, meet with people like me – anyone willing to be a part of this with me.
- Which sound do you hear at this current moment? You really wanna know? Oh alright then – Come Dine With Me is on telly – and the guests are doing that thing where they snoop around their host’s house – and they’ve found the host’s underwear drawer. The woman is just holding up a thong and going ‘Ew. I’m a big knicker girl – could never deal with wearing a thong. So uncomfortable, dunno how she deals with it’. Aha.
- What’s your favourite quote? Um. I have just a tiny obsession with Dr Seuss, it’s got to be said. So I have two quotes from him to share with you: ‘You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose’, and ‘Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind’. N’awwwh, you guys matter :3 aha my mood today = CHEEEEESAAAYY. :p
Hmm okay I like this award especially because it’s probably far more readable for you guys – it doesn’t let me write too much or be boring because there are only five questions!
Hope you enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing my nominees’ posts! Love you guys so much thanks for supporting me etc! Soooooo close to freedom now – one exam left!!! 😀
– ELL XO
(ps. if any of you have twitter pwease follow me!: @agirlwithadhd).
© agirlwithadhd 2015.